Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a staff member about any resources you may be seeking during this time.
Updated information for UGA’s response to COVID 19 can be found at uga.edu/coronavirus.
- For students with meal plans: Dining Services is currently providing modified meal service at Bolton Dining Commons, Monday – Sunday 8:30 am – 7:00 pm. All meals will be to-go as customer seating areas are closed. Oglethorpe, Snelling, Village Summit, and the Niche are closed.
- For access to the Campus Food Pantry, contact SCO at email@example.com
- In the Athens Community:
- Our Daily Bread (First Baptist Church of Athens, 355 Pulaski Street)
- Serving grab and go lunches, Monday – Friday, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- American Lunch
- Serving hot lunch in Downtown Athens throughout the week. More information at americanlunch.org or on their Instagram: @americanlunch1
Academic Support Resources:
Disability Resource Center:
University Testing Services:
Mental Health Resources:
- UGA Counseling and Psychiatric Services (CAPS) is available for phone consultations during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 p. You can reach them at 706-542-2273.
- CAPS is available for crisis services 24/7 at 706-542-2200.
University Health Center:
- UHC is open for illness and injury appointments only. You can call 706-542-1162 for an appointment.
- For more information about the status of University Health Center Services, visit https://uhs.uga.edu/healthtopics/coronavirus
International Student Life: